Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sneak peek in Rachel's closet

One lovely lady and here lovely closet...Meet Rachel :))

 carefully organised wardrobe!

 for the favourites question - pink jeans

 for the favourites question - skirt and dress

 half my shoes

jeans and shorts
  
1. Sorry, who are you...
My name is Rachel and I own Treat-Party. I am a student and I blog in my spare time. I love fashion, crafts, baking, and the more I blog the more I interested I am in make-up!

2. My closet is ...
 Too small! I do not have enough space for everything I’d like to buy. It is also extremely organized and follows a strict order: work uniform, dresses, smart trousers / chinos, skirts, vests, t-shirts, blouses, sweaters, jumpers, cardigans, blazers, jackets...slightly OCD.

3. Favorite thing (at this moment) in my closet is...
 This is too difficult, I can’t choose one thing! Probably my pink jeans even though I have not had a chance to wear them yet *sob*and my dipped hem skirt, and a pink floral dress I bought last year J

4. I have a collection of...
Everything? Not many of my things are in short supply...

5. Labels You like?
I buy whatever I like! 

6. Most money I spend on?
Probably tops, I can never have enough shirts or blouses.

7. I could buy all the time...
Dresses, or skirts and blouses!

8. Yes I admit, i bought...
A near enough lime green Lacoste jumper from a vintage shop. It keeps me cosy on cold days but I could never wear it out! I can’t even bear to take a picture of it!

9. One day I would love to have in my closet...
I don’t really care too much for designer labels, it would be lovely to be able to afford Urban Outfitters clothes one day though...I can only ever buy in the sale!


-------------------------------------------
I have to say I am in love with those pink jeans, and that skirt and dress are sooo fab!!! Ah #wishlist :)
As you can see Rachel is one really, really fabulous lady!
To know more about here visit her blog Treat-Party and follow her on twitter @rachelburley
And if you want to see my and closet of some other lovely ladies click
HERE.
Until next time...
xoxo



30 comments:

  1. Love the pink jeans and LOVE the skirt!
    XOXO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for follow! I follow you with bloglovin and google friend connect!
    Great items!
    www.cheapandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post :D
    I like your pink pants and this skirt! <3 My wardrobe or even I should write wordrobes look the same, a lot of clothes but still not enough.
    With love, Milena
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skirt, it's really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt!
    Nice photos!
    xoxo




    New post: http://mrsronaldo.blogspot.it/2012/05/outfit-bottoms-by-forever-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank youu lovely! It looks so good :)
    and I love the green text haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, she has some amazing items in her closet! Haha, love her shoes and those pink jeans <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool post! I love your shoe collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice :)

    http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Volim da snikpikujem u tuđe ormane :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stuff!
    Dear please Vote for me on fashiolista contest- I'm on final! I'd appreciate it so much!
    MaryKapsi for TheFashionGuitar
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your clothes, love the colors!! and love to know so much about you :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello to marri!
      my name isn't rachel!
      so clearly this isn't mine closet!!

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your clothes...your skirt is lovely!!!
    I like your post!
    Kisses!!

    LasCositasdeLulu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. carino mi nombre no es Rachel! si!
      por eso eso no es mio!
      entendiste?

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. FIRST READ THEN COMMENT...
      ........... just saying!

      xx

      Delete
    2. i read it.. just a slip! can happen, dont take it badly!

      Delete
  16. haha so interesting post! love it! thanks for you comment! i'm following you! follow me back?
    Kisses!!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like those pink jeans!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this post, amazing closet!
    xx

    http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Rachel!:) this is a nice post!:) love your clothes and also your answers!:) Follow you now:) Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a nice post,if you like we can follow each other ;)

    www.viewrama.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...