Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sneak peek in Rachel's closet

One lovely lady and here lovely closet...Meet Rachel :))

 carefully organised wardrobe!

 for the favourites question - pink jeans

 for the favourites question - skirt and dress

 half my shoes

jeans and shorts
  
1. Sorry, who are you...
My name is Rachel and I own Treat-Party. I am a student and I blog in my spare time. I love fashion, crafts, baking, and the more I blog the more I interested I am in make-up!

2. My closet is ...
 Too small! I do not have enough space for everything I’d like to buy. It is also extremely organized and follows a strict order: work uniform, dresses, smart trousers / chinos, skirts, vests, t-shirts, blouses, sweaters, jumpers, cardigans, blazers, jackets...slightly OCD.

3. Favorite thing (at this moment) in my closet is...
 This is too difficult, I can’t choose one thing! Probably my pink jeans even though I have not had a chance to wear them yet *sob*and my dipped hem skirt, and a pink floral dress I bought last year J

4. I have a collection of...
Everything? Not many of my things are in short supply...

5. Labels You like?
I buy whatever I like! 

6. Most money I spend on?
Probably tops, I can never have enough shirts or blouses.

7. I could buy all the time...
Dresses, or skirts and blouses!

8. Yes I admit, i bought...
A near enough lime green Lacoste jumper from a vintage shop. It keeps me cosy on cold days but I could never wear it out! I can’t even bear to take a picture of it!

9. One day I would love to have in my closet...
I don’t really care too much for designer labels, it would be lovely to be able to afford Urban Outfitters clothes one day though...I can only ever buy in the sale!


-------------------------------------------
I have to say I am in love with those pink jeans, and that skirt and dress are sooo fab!!! Ah #wishlist :)
As you can see Rachel is one really, really fabulous lady!
To know more about here visit her blog Treat-Party and follow her on twitter @rachelburley
And if you want to see my and closet of some other lovely ladies click
HERE.
Until next time...
xoxo



28 comments:

  1. Love the pink jeans and LOVE the skirt!
    XOXO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for follow! I follow you with bloglovin and google friend connect!
    Great items!
    www.cheapandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post :D
    I like your pink pants and this skirt! <3 My wardrobe or even I should write wordrobes look the same, a lot of clothes but still not enough.
    With love, Milena
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skirt, it's really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt!
    Nice photos!
    xoxo




    New post: http://mrsronaldo.blogspot.it/2012/05/outfit-bottoms-by-forever-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank youu lovely! It looks so good :)
    and I love the green text haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, she has some amazing items in her closet! Haha, love her shoes and those pink jeans <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool post! I love your shoe collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Volim da snikpikujem u tuđe ormane :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stuff!
    Dear please Vote for me on fashiolista contest- I'm on final! I'd appreciate it so much!
    MaryKapsi for TheFashionGuitar
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your clothes, love the colors!! and love to know so much about you :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello to marri!
      my name isn't rachel!
      so clearly this isn't mine closet!!

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your clothes...your skirt is lovely!!!
    I like your post!
    Kisses!!

    LasCositasdeLulu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. carino mi nombre no es Rachel! si!
      por eso eso no es mio!
      entendiste?

      Delete
  14. I love your shoes collection! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FIRST READ THEN COMMENT...
      ........... just saying!

      xx

      Delete
    2. i read it.. just a slip! can happen, dont take it badly!

      Delete
  15. haha so interesting post! love it! thanks for you comment! i'm following you! follow me back?
    Kisses!!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like those pink jeans!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this post, amazing closet!
    xx

    http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rachel!:) this is a nice post!:) love your clothes and also your answers!:) Follow you now:) Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a nice post,if you like we can follow each other ;)

    www.viewrama.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...